White Canvas Interiors has assisted in the successful sales of 100's of homes in the Christchurch area. We understand that layout, flow and how a property should be presented to potential buyers is paramount to ensure that you as the homeowner receive the most for your investment property or home. We work with you to ensure that the look and feel suits not only your home but also the potential buyers wandering through. We love creating spaces that are calming, inviting and will ensure that buyers can envision themselves living in the space.
We will create a space that is inviting to potential buyers and agents and enhance the property so that you are getting the most return on your investment.
1. We will come around meet with you and go through the property together to determine what furniture will work best for your home.
2. Post our meeting we will send you a quote and once accepted the furniture is yours for the sale time frame. We then agree on install date that works in also with the agent and photographer.
3. We require 48 hours to complete the install with a truck arriving that will need easy access. We will set up everything up including flowers, fruit, towels and outdoor furniture if required. Working to ensure that we are accentuating features of the home and creating a cohesive and inviting environment.
4. Payment is required before the install takes place and is for the four week sale period.
5. Removal of the furniture takes place once the contract has expired, we do offer extensions if required in the instance that the home does not sell.
We require payment before the install takes place and this is required to clear before we proceed.
We do offer extensions but this is based on the furniture availability at the time, it is rare that this is needed. The price for this is fortnightly and at a discounted rate.
We will advise you on what we think will work best to get you the most return on your money, if we feel that the pieces will help here then certainly.
No the furniture is display only and not to be utilised.
Where possible we like to offer some options, however this is not always the case. We do however always ensure that the furniture we use is the best selected for your home.
Due to the work involved the minimum hire period is 4 weeks only. The furniture is there to encourage a quick sale for you.